Candidates can send their resume to the mailbox [email@example.com], the subject format is Position apply+ Name + Education + Working Experience
Second, we will handle your application in time, through the resume screening; we will contact you and arrange the interview time.
1. Assist the superior to handle the drafting of human resources documents such as recruitment, training, performance, compensation and benefits;
2. Assist in the establishment and maintenance of personnel files, and timely handle and update labor contracts;
3. Implement the operational procedures of human resources management practices and the implementation of various rules and regulations, and cooperate with other business departments;
4.Assist in the recruitment process, familiar with the procedures of employee entry, resignation, transfer, promotion, etc.;
5. Other matters assigned by the leadership.
1. 2019 full-time enrollment of undergraduate or above, human resources, business administration, administration and other related majors;
2. Good at communication, strong interpersonal skills, ability to properly handle different levels of interpersonal relationships in the organization, and good team awareness;
3. English cet-6 or above, or cet-4 has daily English conversation ability;
4. Students with cadres and community experience are preferred.
1. Support software system implementation work;
2. Responsible for daily inspection of database backups to ensure information data security and backup integrity;
3. Cooperate with the preparation of operation manuals, knowledge documents, and requirements documents;
4. Process, authority combing and forming an electronic file for later modification as a reference;
5. Work with the corresponding development interface and corresponding software testing.
1. Bachelor degree or above, computer related major, 19th intern;
2. Familiar with SQL view and stored procedure development;
3. English CET4 and above can communicate effectively;
4. Logical thinking and communication skills.
1. Responsible for the transportation of products;
2 Responsible for the inbound and outbound of products, reduce inventory risks, and provide inventory warnings for production and sales. Provide the basis for production and marketing decisions for company leaders from the inventory level;
3. Control and supervise product quality to ensure that products meet TBS and FCC requirements;
4. Regularly communicate with the factory manager, sales, and direct supervisors to improve the overall efficiency of the company;
5. Other matters arranged by the superior leadership.
1. The 2019 full-time unified recruiting and undergraduate students are not limited in their majors;
2. Male, English level 4 or above;
3.Proficiency in the use of office software to produce relevant ledgers;
4. Cost-consciousness and risk awareness, overall awareness, and strong sense of responsibility;
5. Long-term development in Africa is a priority.
1. Assist the superiors in the statistical compilation and filing of logistics related statements, documents and departmental documents;
2. Actively cooperate with the work assigned by the manager or supervisor, and be responsible for the specific operation and follow-up of the logistics basic business;
3. Actively cooperate with the competent communication between the supervisor and various departments, and do a good job of customer reception and post-maintenance work to ensure smooth operation of the department;
4. Complete other tasks that the leadership explained.
1. 2019 fresh graduates, full-time undergraduate or above;
2. Full of enthusiasm, like challenges, hard work, patience, good logical thinking and team awareness;
3. Good learning ability and learning awareness and can withstand work pressure, can adapt to medium and long-term business trips;
4. English cet-4 or above, have a certain English listening and speaking ability.
1、Handling cash payment and bank settlement business, and paying various fees;
2、Daily registration of cash and bank accounts and payment of reimbursement documents, production of fund journals, inventory of cash;
3、Handling settlements with customers and suppliers;
4、Various types of licenses for annual inspection, etc.;
5、Organize export tax rebate information, invoice certification, and declare tax refunds;
6、Complete other matters assigned by the leadership.
1、2019 fresh graduates; bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting, etc.;
2、Have a certain English foundation, proficient in computer and office software, proficient in EXCEL;
3、Honest, high sense of responsibility, proactive work; good organizational and coordination skills, strong execution skills;
1. Responsible for the filing and sorting of the company's sales credit contracts and other marketing materials;
2. Responsible for the production and preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual statistical reports and reports for various sales indicators;
3. Assist the company to do the development, reception and daily maintenance of key major customers, be responsible for registering customer complaint records, and assist relevant departments to properly handle them;
4. Responsible for the entry and verification of the reconciliation of fixed major customers, responsible for the collection, improvement, filing and finishing of customer information materials;
5. Assist the sales manager in the management of the company's internal sales team;
6. Responsible for the weekly salesperson meeting records and the tracking and coordination of sales distribution work;
7. Other work matters assigned by the superior leadership.
1. 2019 fresh graduates, full-time undergraduate or above, major in marketing;
2. Full of enthusiasm, like challenges, hard work, good team awareness;
3. Good learning ability and learning awareness and can withstand work stress, good professionalism, positive work attitude, professionalism, and ability to solve problems independently, can adapt to business trips;
4. Have keen observation and analysis skills, and have good logical thinking ability；
5. English cet-6 or above, or cet-4 has the ability to hear and speak English everyday;
1. Familiar with the company's corporate culture and business development model;
2. At the beginning of the internship period, study in each position according to the company's arrangements;
3. In the later stage of the internship period, the post will be fixed according to personal development.
1. The 2019 full-time enrollment of undergraduate or above or senior intern is willing to join the company team and work hard with the company to grow rapidly;
2. Relevant majors such as Logistics management, financial accounting, marketing, and corporate management are preferred;
3, English CET-6 and above, skilled use of office office software;
4. During the school period, being a student cadre or organizing a community event is a priority.